Adsense

AdSense is a contextual advertising program for which publishers simply have to add a piece of code to their sites that helps Google analyze what your page is about so they can serve Ads on that topic. This increases the chance of your visitors clicking the Ad which increases the chances that you will earn from them. AdSense is a quick and easy way for bloggers of all sizes to display Ads that are relevant to their content.

AdSense also allows you to earn money by using Google Search on your site that will display relevant Ads when visitors search on your site. AdSense also has a referral program that allows you to earn by recommending various products like Firefox toolbar, AdSense, Adwords, etc.

I have been a full time blogger now for more than 1 years and AdSense is the one that is really going to help me make online money in my blogging. I currently use many revenue sources, but AdSense is going to be my biggest money maker. I highly recommend AdSense as a way of monetizing a site, especially for those just starting out.

So sign up now

Posted in Labels: |

0 comments: